Step 3 Lecture Notes
3 volumes, covering the Step 3 clinical sciences, notes also include Foundations for the Step 3, which helps students build their knowledge foundation with additional review notes for each specialty before each case. Additionally, students will receive a copy of the USMLE Step 3 Supplemental Cases for Self Study, which includes extra cases for independent review divided by specialty.
OnlinePrep Video Lectures
Designed to give students a comprehensive review of the Step 3 exam, our On-Demand program is a dynamic, flexible environment consisting of lecture, learning, assessment, and review. Case-based lectures are presented by our expert Step 3 faculty via an online, on-demand platform. The focus is on long-term patient care and provides exam-relevant material, in the following specialties:
Subjects covered and approximate number of hours:
- Internal Medicine 36 hours
- OB/GYN 9 hours
- Pediatrics 7.5 hours
- Psychiatry & Ethics 2.5 hours
- Surgery 5.5 hours
- Test-Taking Strategies 3.5 hours
*NEW – 6 hours of new online video content comprised of patient safety, population health management, interpretation of medical literature and medical ethics
Additional resources & features found within the On-Demand program include:
- Dr. Conrad Fischer’s Clinical Case Simulation Review, which helps students gain a deeper insight into the computer-based simulations found on the exam.
Step 3 Qbank
Qbank, a robust practice tool, provides USMLE Step 3 exam-like questions, in total 1000 questions. Qbank provides cumulative reporting with continuously updated onscreen performance feedback that graphically displays performance by discipline, disorder, clinical setting and question type. This performance display helps students to isolate and focus on their weaker areas, ensuring an effective study program.
- Multi-media questions: An important addition to the actual USMLE
- Exam-like: Questions written and approved by Dr. Conrad Fischer, one of Kaplan Medical’s leading instructors and one of the most experienced educators in medicine today.
- Full-length explanations: Every question includes explanations for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Recaps: A concise summary of salient exam points relating to the question and topic at issue.
- Personalized question practice: Ability to create tests by discipline, disorder, and clinical setting.
- Free Integrated App for iPhone®: Take tests and review explanations your iPhone and see results in your Qbank account.